Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wow, finally finished!

Catching up with 7 months worth of posts has taken all day, but it is done. I am proud of myself for doing it before the end of the year. This year has been pretty crazy. We were so sick for the first 6 months. Ian and I had strep over and over again. His surgery seems to have cured that problem. Hooray! Adam made more than 6 trips to the emergency room because of his heart. One while we were on vacation. Four of those trips were in an ambulance. He is having another ablation procedure in January. We are hoping this time he will be fixed for good. When he's not at the hospital he is working working working. Ian is busy with school and piano and playing with his siblings, friends, and his video games. Hailey loves to draw and play Play-Doh. Brandon likes to wander around and eat all day long. He also loves his dinosaurs. Jackson is my little wild child. He's got a great big personality for such a tiny kid and he makes me laugh all the time. He also loves to wear his "Shrek shirt and green pamps" every day. I have been teaching piano lessons. I have 3 students. I finally joined the ward choir and am still the Primary Secretary. Life is super busy. What more can I say? I am trying to enjoy this stage more than hate it, but some days the hating it side wins. My children are very demanding and young and there are a lot of them. But we survive. And they all seem happy. That's what matters right? I can very easily say "goodbye and good riddance" to 2011 and we are hoping for a wonderful new year.

PS you have to click on "older posts" at the bottom to see all of the updates.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good job Lisa!!! It was so good to catch up with your blog. You have had a Busy year! Your family is adorable! Miss you!

Koreena said...

That was quite the catching up job!!