Thursday, December 29, 2011

Halloween 2011

The kids loved Halloween, the twins were so cute. Jackson would say "I got it!" after every bit of candy got put in his pumpkin. Ian was a storm trooper and Hailey was Darth Vader. Hey, that's what she wanted to be. Halloween turned Brandon into a little candy monster devil child. I had to get rid of all the candy after about 2 days. My mom came for a visit that week and we enjoyed her company.





We went to the ward Trunk or Treat and then to a few houses in the neighborhood. The twins thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.

The Four Amigos. To Ian's left is Liam Clayton, Ian's best friend.




I carved Mario myself. Thank you very much.

That week I chopped about 10-12 inches off my hair. It was over due. I love my new look!

1 comment:

Koreena said...

I've always loved your hair short. :)