Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I didn't get much sleep last night and woke up cranky so I guess it's good I have to count my blessings....

1. My digital camera - I can take as many pictures as I want and delete the bad ones. Yay!
2. Hailey has been sleeping in lately - If I give Ian a poptart and turn on Thomas I can stay in bed till Hailey gets up, which lately has been around 7:30 or 8. Thanks Hailey!
3. Laughter - It's so much more fun to laugh about things than get upset. For instance, the other day we were at my friend Wendy's house and Wendy and I were in the kitchen talking and the kids were playing. After a while we heard lots of laughing and loud talking and then water running. Wendy and I went down the hall and found the kids "scrubbing" the bathtub. Ian and his little friend A.J. had both stripped down to their underwear and socks (Ian's underwear was on backwards) and Hailey and A.J.'s sister, Alexis, were pretty wet too. It was hilarious.
4. Children's Museum Membership - I'm glad I can go any time I want for free.
5. Tylenol, Excedrin, Motrin, etc. - I couldn't live without over the counter medicine.
6. Getting bills paid - Last week we paid off a couple debts we have had for a while and it felt really good.

Well, that's all I've got for today. I'm also thankful for Thankful Thursday, but I always say that.

No comments: