Sunday, June 15, 2008

When will it ever end?!?!?!?

I feel like I will be stuck in this house with sick kids for the rest of my life!! So here's the story: Last Saturday Hailey started it all with a fever. She and Ian stayed home with Adam on Sunday. On Monday Hailey was quite lethargic and very sad. Tuesday Ian started showing symptoms and Hailey was cranky. Tuesday night Ian threw up and had a fever of 104.6. Wednesday Hailey seemed to be just fine but Ian had a soar throat and a fever. Thursday I took Ian to the doctor and found out he had "hand, foot, and mouth disease." Friday he still had a soar throat. And then we come to yesterday. Both of the kids seemed fine! They had energy, Ian didn't complain about a stomach ache or a soar throat. We thought we were in the clear, and were even planning on taking them to church today. But nooooooo. At 10pm last night, Ian threw up all over himself again. GRRRRRR. And now we're back to square one. Oh well, I don't need a life.

1 comment:

Koreena said...

How frustrating! I'm so sorry. I hate it when it's just one illness after another. I really hope it ends for you soon! ((((HUGS)))

Oh, and I promise one of these days I WILL call you back! :)