Friday, June 20, 2008

Water Fun

Today I decided that we don't have much to do around here, so we went to WalMart and bought a sprinkler type mat thing and some other stuff to play with in the water. We can only have the sprinkler on for about 15 minutes at a time just because it wastes so much water, but the kids had fun and I think Hailey might get brave enough to go in the sprinkler eventually (maybe after 5 or more times).

This pic actually shows our backyard pretty well. Pretty small, huh.
It's an Elmo sprinkler mat.
Hailey stayed where it was safe from the sprinkler and dumped water all over the patio.

2 comments:

Koreena said...

I don't think your backyard is all that small for a townhome. Remember it seems a lot bigger to your kids. I wish I could buy fun water toys like that but we'd have to drive to Grandma's just to be able to use them.

Amy said...

Awww, Hailey looks just like you (when you were little) in that bottom picture!