Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Update

I don't really have any pictures, but I thought I'd just write what we've been up to lately for a little update. Grandma is visiting and Ian had fun making banana bread with her yesterday. That is the first thing he always wants to do when she comes. We have all been sick with a cold and Ian has a pretty bad cough but we're hanging in there.
Adam got a Wii a week and a half ago as an early birthday present. He and Ian have pretty much been playing non-stop any chance they get. Ian is actually pretty good at bowling and boxing. He calls it "goxing." Adam is, of course, a pro at everything.
Ian started swim lessons this week, he is doing pretty well, but he seems to be cold in the pool and shivers most of the time. I hope he learns some things so we can go swimming more this summer.
Hailey has been my champion sleeper lately. Sunday she slept from 3:30pm till 6:45am the next morning. Monday she slept from 6pm till almost 9am. I guess that's her way of coping with illness. We haven't really seen much of her lately because she is always in bed.
I am still trying to catch up with chores around the house and things like that. We wanted to go out and do some fun stuff with my mom this week but since all the kids are sick (including Jill's kids) we haven't really been able to.
Mother's day was pretty good. Adam was the lucky winner to speak in sacrament meeting and was the only adult speaker. We made a big roast and potatoes dinner for everyone (Jill's kids and my mom and our family). Yum yum. Adam and the kids gave me the America's Test Kitchen family cookbook. It is AWESOME. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
So all in all, things are going pretty well. Someday I'll put pictures and interesting stuff on here. I'm working on it.

No comments: