Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday

The weeks seem to go by faster when I do this, I guess that's something else I'm thankful for!

1. Grandma is visiting! - We just picked up my mom at the airport this morning. Ian was so excited he woke up extra early and couldn't even eat until we picked her up. He has been so sweet and cute all day, a nice change.
2. I'm not pregnant - I have enough problems as it is.
3. Public libraries - We go at least once a week. It's nice to have a free and educational activity to do, and you can check out 7 movies at a time!
4. Online banking - How else could you do it?
5. A clean kitchen floor - It feels so good.
6. Online reviews - I always look at reviews of things I buy, it helps me to be a lot more confident in my purchases and not waste money on trash.
7. A husband who isn't a clean freak - Although I know Adam would probably like it if I was better about cleaning the house, he doesn't complain and tries to not see the mess. Thank goodness!

1 comment:

Koreena said...

How fun to have your mom visiting! I love having the library, too.