Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!

Here are some pics from Adam's birthday, and other stuff. Jill's family came down for dinner and cake. It was a Jell-o cake, YUM. We decided to put all 26 candles on the cake this year, a first for me (I don't usually do the tons of candles thing). I think Adam had a good birthday.


Adam, Ian, and the Wii.

We didn't get much sleep over the weekend so I let Adam sleep in on his birthday, then he let me take a nap and the kids played in the backyard. It was the first "pool time" of the year. Aren't they cute?
After the pool the kids played in the cupboard.


Ian wants to play "Daddy's Wii game" every second of the day. He is actually pretty good. He got a 225 on bowling the other day. Amazing!
Me and Mom.

1 comment:

Koreena said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing them. I'm glad Adam had a good birthday.