Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. Benadryl - Not for the reason you would think. My doctor actually prescribed it for sleeping and it has been quite effective with no side effects. Yippee!
2. Hailey is finally getting some hair on her poor little bald head.
3. Washer and dryer - Laundry is one of the easiest chores, don't you think?
4. Supernanny - I like to watch Supernanny not just because it gives me good ideas of things I can do as a parent, but also because it helps me remember that my kids aren't all that bad and I'm doing an ok job raising them.
5. PBS - I can always trust that their programming is appropriate for my kids.
6. A yard I don't have to take care of - We have got the best deal here. A private yard the kids can play in and somebody else mows it, weedwacks it, rakes it, etc. What more could we ask for?
7. Silky blankets - They sure make Hailey happy.
8. Ant and roach bate - Right before we left on our trip we saw some ants in our kitchen. We bought some ant and roach bate and put them out all over the house before we left. When we got back there were no pests to be seen. Thank goodness!
9. People who talk to me on the phone - Just about anyone who has talked to me on the phone knows that it is hard for me to hang up. Thanks to those who let me talk their ears off for hours at a time. It is my sanity a lot of days.
10. Adam is coming home tomorrow - I miss him so much!!

No comments: