Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter 2010

Ian went with his Aunt and cousins to visit Grandma in California for Spring Break, so I got to spend the week with the younger 3. I was so relieved that I didn't have listen to fighting for a whole week! That Monday one of my good friends set up an Easter Egg Hunt at the park, it was loads of fun. Hailey loved it, and we really missed Ian!
The kids were supposed to pick up only ten eggs, but the little ones who couldn't count ended up with a ton. Doesn't she look so happy?
The twins spent the whole time in the stroller. We had a little lunch after the hunt, which Hailey didn't eat because she was too obsessed with the candy. The little boys sitting on the ground are my friend Abby's kids. They were so funny, they dumped all their candy on the ground and just sat down and ate it all! I couldn't help but laugh, but she had quite the mess to clean up afterward.
We were so glad to have Ian home in time for Easter Sunday. I sure missed him! We did dye eggs, but I didn't take any pictures. Sorry. Hailey got a "Pony Car" in her Easter basket (Thanks Grandma) which she wouldn't put down for hours. Ponies are her new thing, if you couldn't tell.
Ian got the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie and couldn't stop eating his candy to take a picture...haha.
We enjoyed watching conference that weekend. I felt inspired to become a better mother and wife and person in general. I love conference! I am so thankful for my Savior and that we can celebrate the atonement and his resurrection at Easter time and teach our kids what life's all about. Happy late Easter!

2 comments:

Koreena said...

Love that Ian couldn't stop eating for the picture! :)

Monica said...

That was a really nice and fun thing for your friend to do with the Easter egg hunt in the park. I love the smile on Hailey's face in the picture of her holding her basket.