Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Twins

I love watching Brandon and Jackson interact. Lately they have started playing together more, talking to each other, holding hands when they're in their high chairs, lounging together, etc. I guess this is what people mean when they say how fun they think it would be to have twins!


I thought this was so funny! They both had their legs crossed in opposite directions.
This boy is growing way too fast! Doesn't he look so old? Now that Jackson is walking more it is so funny to watch them both waddle around the house aimlessly. Sometimes Jackson follows Brandon around. They are quite the pair.

I guess from these pictures it kind of looks like all they ever do is watch TV. Oh well, I thought they were cute pictures.

5 comments:

The Paredes Family said...

What great smiles! Don't they just melt your heart?!

Erin said...

I so loved that age with my twins. Tons of fun!

Koreena said...

Super cute!

Monica said...

I think those were great pictures and yes this is the part about having twins that makes it look totally great.

mnelson087 said...

they are so big! i need to see them!!!!!