Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April Fools!

Jackson had his "exit appointment" on April 1st. I can't believe how fast 4 months went by. I got so used to his "hat" that he looks weird to me now. But still cute!
Every time we visited the clinic they would bring out "Jackson's head on a stick." They would use the cast of his "old head" to compare how the shape has improved. I always thought it was the funniest thing! To my great pleasure, they let us keep it as a souvenir!
One last kiss for his beloved "hat."
His little noggin has taken some getting used to. He wore the helmet all of the time except bath time, even for sleeping, so it just kind of became part of his head to me. I am not 100% happy with the results, but with how bad it was, there wasn't much more they could do. We knew going into it that he would more than likely finish with some asymmetry. I am, however, 100% happy that we did it, and I do see quite a difference. If you're interested, check out the before and after pictures! I couldn't get the pictures directly on here, so hopefully this link will work, it took forever to figure out.

2 comments:

tiffunny said...

it doesn't let me on the link - it says i'm already logged out of that session or something like that. I don't know how bad it was & all i have is that pic of him kissing it, but it looks good. The head on the stick is funny.

Shelley said...

I think his head looks good. Of course I can only see him in the picture. He s such a cute boy.