Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving....when was that?

Yeah, I know, it's a little late. This year Jill deep-fried the turkey, so yummy! Their family was going to go up to Utah for Thanksgiving but we were sure happy when they cancelled and had to have it with us! Jill is a much better chef than I am :) The food was delicious and it felt so much more like a holiday with more of the family around.


Marianne's contribution: pouring the yummy drink.
Adam entertained the children....
What's Thanksgiving without a little holiday piano solo?
Marianne doing her favorite thing.
Giddy-up pardner!
I guess we were too busy enjoying the yummy food to take any pictures of us actually eating! Jill and Marianne and I went to New Moon later that day. We played pass the pigs while we waited for it to start. You can't beat that!

3 comments:

mnelson087 said...

uh you're welcome for pouring the "yummy drink" =)

Monica said...

I'm glad that you were able to have more of your family around. It really does make the holiday more enjoyable.

Koreena said...

Sounds like a fun day. I'm avoiding being the one to actually cook on Thanksgiving as long as possible.