Saturday, December 12, 2009

Company Christmas Party

Adam's company had the best Christmas party this year! It was at a bowling alley, Santa was there, and there was food and presents! Can't get much better than that! Ian was so excited to see Santa again (he was at our ward Christmas party too). He loves any chance he can get to remind Santa that he wants "Wii sports 2" (Wii Sports Resort). Santa gave each of the kids a present, all of which ended up being something we have considered buying for the kids ourselves! Sweet!
Hailey was not as excited as Ian. She had her legs wrapped around me like a little vice, she was terrified! She liked the balloon-making elf though. And she was happy to receive her present from Santa. Maybe next year she'll realize she likes Santa...
The babies, of course, didn't know what to think. But Jackson decided Santa was not his favorite part of the day.
For those of you who can't tell them apart, Jackson is in the stripes, Brandon in green.
"Mommy! This guy is a little scary!"
"I wonder if he'll scream if I pull on that hair coming out of his chin."
Ian had a blast bowling all of our games. We were so busy keeping track of Hailey and taking care of very sleepy babies we didn't get to play. I don't think he cared one bit.
All of the loot they came home with... a big "punch bag lion," Mr. Potato Head, a big pack of Play Dough, a Hot Wheels track, and a V-tech roll around light up ball thingy. I guess we don't need to get them anything for Christmas after all!

Hailey played with Mr. Potato head for about 2 hours that night. Who would have thought?
Earlier that day at school, Ian made a milk carton gingerbread house. He was very proud. He ate the candy off of it today...


3 comments:

mnelson087 said...

hailey looks so adorable! and i love ian's gingerbread house!

Monica said...

What a fun Christmas party. I wish I could have gone too!

Koreena said...

Man, those kids scored! I remember going to parties like that for my dad's work growing up. One year I got an etch-a-sketch, that's all I remember from that party. :) I wish Dan's work did stuff like that!