Saturday, December 19, 2009

10 Months Old

The twins are 10 months old today!
Jackson is my little tiny sweetheart. The first few months of his life I would have never believed that he would become so easy going and sweet sweet sweet. He is quite the little chatter box too! He can say "ga ga" and "da da" and he responds when you say it to him. He can crawl quite well, but still can't seem to find the balance to sit up. Oh well, just means it will take him longer to walk. Darn. He has adjusted well to his helmet and is just so darn cute in it. He loves to eat cereal and fruit with his brother, and waits patiently for his turn while Brandon whines that I'm not feeding him fast enough. When he gets sleepy he rubs his eyes a little and yawns, I adore that! He is a thumb sucker like his sister, but hopefully it won't be as long term for him. I just love having him around, he makes my heart flutter!
Oh Brandon, what can I say? This one is way too grown up to be only 10 months old! Sometimes I don't believe they were born the same day, and I'm their mother! Brandon is my little comedian. I can just tell he thinks he is hilarious. When I come into their room after they wake up he gives me a look and laughs his little head off. Hmm, maybe he is really laughing at me. He loves to clap and he loves to get into everything! I frequently find him standing up on one of the bouncy seats trying to destroy my blinds. He has observed Ian using boxes to stand up and get to things and has tried to copy him (this is quite scary to me). He has learned that Hailey can be his partner in crime so he follows her around and waits for her to get into stuff so he can be a part of the fun. I think this one will be walking within a few weeks, earlier than both Ian and Hailey who both walked before their first birthdays. Oh boy! I love his little happy personality, he always lights up my day.
I am telling you, these two are out to get me!

2 comments:

mnelson087 said...

brandon's face is totally saying "you can't stop me, ha!" so cute, and little jacko sitting up, he'll be a pro in no time!

Harlin Family said...

I believe they are out to get you. I can tell my the look in Hailey's eyes in that last picture. :)