Saturday, July 4, 2009

Random Pics

I have realized that the biggest reason I put so many random pictures on here is for the grandparents and aunties to see, and hopefully some of the rest of you like them too. I know they are random, but so is my life.
I also realize that Hailey is hardly ever clothed in any pictures of her, mostly because she is hardly ever clothed in general. Oh, I try every day to dress her, but invariably by the end, middle, within a few minutes, of the day she has them back off for one reason or another. It seems like she does everything and has every characteristic that you hear about in the stereotypical 2-year-old. Really, everything you could imagine, I have experienced it with this one. Oh she is the excitement in my life! And here she is in all her toothpaste covered glory (she has a new obsession with rubbing everything on her legs):
Brandon sure looks depressed that his sister thinks he's a girl.
Another thumb sucker in the family!

1 comment:

Koreena said...

I'm not an aunt or grandparent, but I like seeing pictures of them. :) That toothpaste looks super fun to clean off!