Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ian's New Friend

Five-year-olds are so weird! Today Ian's stomach developed a personality of its own. I have no idea where it came from, but here are some things Ian has said about his stomach today:

"My stomach wants to say the prayer, fold your arms!" He then proceeded to fold his arms and close his eyes and wait for his stomach, then he said "My stomach said amen! My stomach is fast at saying prayers."

"Aww, my stomach is so sweet."

"My stomach his telling me a joke."

"Say cheese stomach!"

"Do you know how I take care of my stomach? I play with it, feed it, let it drink something, ride bikes, shoot hoops, and then I need to walk. Ok? Taking care of stomachs is very important. If you don't take care of your stomach it can't be your friend anymore."

1 comment:

mnelson087 said...

hahah he is so funny!