Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Vacation Update

So far vacation has been pretty fun. We spent a few days at Adam's mom's house. Now we're at my parents' house but they aren't here because they went up to Boise for my grandpa's funeral. We are sad we couldn't go too, but it is kind of nice to have a little vacation house all to ourselves.

Hailey learned to feed herself French Toast. Yum.
We had a little "surprise party" for Ian's birthday (a little early). He loved the cupcakes and, of course, presents. This is his cousin Nick in the picture, and Papa Evans in the background.
Ian learned how to write his whole name on his new Thomas Magnadoodle. This is his very first time. Exciting!
My sister Marianne stopped by for a visit on her way up to Pleasanton. Ian can't say "cheese" without looking like a psycho.

1 comment:

Koreena said...

Cute pictures. I love the psycho cheeser look. LOL I'm glad you're having a good time. You'll have a birth announcement in your mail when you get back. :)