Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. Generous Friends - My friend Heather invited Adam and me to a restaurant where her husband is a chef. It was SO yummy and so wonderful to spend the evening with her and see what her husband (Adam also) does. I think I ate enough food to hibernate through the winter. Thanks Heather!
2. Cooler weather - I am probably going to cry when we get back to Las Vegas. I heard it is at least 110 there right now.
3. Ian is getting older - It is so fun to be able to do a lot more things with Ian because he is capable of actually doing them. He got to go to the fair with Grandma and "Mantie Marianne" yesterday and he went on a bunch of rides and kept up with them, and the best part: I didn't have to go. I love babies, but you can do a lot more with older kids.
4. A new addition to the family - Adam's sister, Audrey, had her baby girl yesterday, 3 weeks early. What a blessing little spirits are.
5. The USA - I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
6. A nap - I got to take a 3 hour nap today, yippee!
7. Friends who keep in touch - I love to hear and see what old friends are doing with their lives.
8. Reading stories - Ian loves to read stories and Grandpa loves to read them to him. Cute, cute, cute!

No comments: