Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday

For some reason I knew it was Thursday but didn't realize it was Thankful Thursday until I saw someone else's blog. Ha.

1. Adam saved the day - On Tuesday I had an appointment and 2 babysitters cancelled on me so Adam took a half day off work and came home to watch the kids so I could make it. Thanks Adam!
2. Pasta Roni - My kids have been picky eaters lately but they will always eat Pasta Roni.
3. Hailey can use a fork and spoon - Yay!
4. My new fan - I got a new stand fan and I like it a lot. More air circulation is always a plus.
5. Happy Hailey - I like happy Hailey, not a huge fan of unhappy Hailey.
6. Jill's coming home next week - My sister Jill left town the same day I got back into town and has been gone a long time. I miss her!
7. Sno Shack - We got a Sno Shack right by us, it is my favorite ever! Shaved ice is what got me through my pregnancy with Ian (he was born in July....). I love red rasberry with cream, yum yum yum!

No comments: