Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Thursday already?

1. Ian - Ian just turned 4 on the 12th. I am so thankful to have him, he is a sweet sweet boy. I love how he sings and tells me everything. Earlier today he told me he wanted to "do fun stuff together like blowing bubbles and playing the Wii." He gives great hugs and gets excited about small stuff like mandarin oranges. I love my little boy (even if he drives me crazy sometimes).
2. Less stress in my life - It is nice to not have to worry about getting settled in a new apartment like we usually are at this time of year. I just have to find ways to keep the kids occupied and do chores around the house. Not too shabby.
3. Snuggles from Hailey - Hailey is very independent, but sometimes she just likes to snuggle. She also learned how to give kisses yesterday, cute cute cute!
4. Good old books - Adam and I have been reading The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. They're pretty good, and not very long.
5. Going to bed earlier - It really helps, it just takes discipline!
6. Garbage day is twice a week - It makes my garage a lot less smelly.
7. Outdoor/indoor thermometer - It's really cool. Now I know just how hot it really is outside (106 right now).
8. Earplugs - With all the noise my ceiling fan makes I don't think I could survive without earplugs in the summer. It's too hot without the fan, too noisy without the earplugs.

No comments: