Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer Chaos

As we near the start of the new school year I have to say Hooray!!! Believe me, I love my children. Every one of their round little faces. But surely, after a long hot summer of staying indoors together, you must understand that the thought of those 'darling' little children spending a few hours AWAY from ME is the only thing that keeps me going some days. Hailey, especially, has been such a joy lately. This week alone she has splashed in the toilet more than once (isn't she a little old to be doing that?), knocked the TV onto the floor, lathered her poor baby brother in bubble bath and sent him spinning in the bathtub, and thrown a few very public tantrums. I'm going to be gray before I'm 30!
I've just got to last 10 more days....

1 comment:

tiffunny said...

By the end of summer, it always seems like they try to make it extra miserable for us so that we will have an easier time letting them go when school starts! Aren't kids so thoughtful?