Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Brandon is 18 Months Old!

What can I say about Brandon? He is his sister's brother. Haha! Drama drama drama. The other day he was mad that I needed to hold both of them so he went and cried in the corner, I just about died laughing (I know, I'm mean). He is usually either really happy and wild or moody and whiney. He's got a little squinty smile like his mama and is tall like his dad. He loves to play "food" and chase the other kids around with a spoon or fork and say "ahh!" He likes to be a copy cat and it is so cute when he and Jackson give each other a high five. Brandon tries to say a couple words. Banana sounds like "ba-ba-ba" and he says "byebye." When Adam comes down in the morning Brandon gets Adam's shoes and brings them to him, this is the excitement of the morning for him. He loves his daddy. If Adam comes into the room and doesn't pick him up right away he screams until he gets his daddy hug. He has recently discovered spinning in circles, hilarious! He is a big time climber, worse than Hailey was, so hopefully he doesn't kill himself. He is such a little sweetheart.


(I had some more videos, but they wouldn't load. Sorry!)
The boys have been going to nursery for over a month now (we broke the rules since I'm the Primary Secretary now) so I am glad they will finally be "legal." Brandon seems to really like playing in nursery. Jackson has to be held by someone the whole time or he cries, hopefully he will get more comfortable soon. They are really starting to be more aware of each other. I feel like they have been kind of behind in that respect. People always told me it was around 10 months that they "discover each other." Mine have pretty much ignored each other until recently. They are SO darn cute and funny when they play together though! I am loving every minute of it and never want this phase to end (well, if I could have it without the teething and whining).

3 comments:

Koreena said...

Love that he gets his daddy's shoes. Adorable! That's awesome they've learned they have a playmate in each other. :)

mnelson087 said...

look how long is hair is! wowsers! give those little chubs kisses from their aunt!

tiffunny said...

I love that pic of him in the corner! classic.