Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jackson is 18 Months Old!

Sweet sweet baby Jack. This boy is just so darn cute I can't even stand it! He's the kind of baby that makes you smile without doing anything. And what a personality! He loves to laugh, he loves to be silly, he dances all the time, and he copies everything. He is increasing his vocabulary, I call him Brandon's little interpreter. Luckily they get hungry and tired at the same time because Jackson actually communicates while Brandon mostly whines if he needs something. Jackson says hi, bye bye, cheese, mama, more, uh oh, all done, and a few other words. He also signs eat, drink, more, mama, and all done. He loves to sing songs that have motions and loves watching movies that have a lot of songs like the Wiggles and Wee Sing movies. He loves his blanky and his thumb (just like big sister). He thinks his big brother is hilarious. He is a little mama's boy. That's just fine with me!! He sure doesn't miss a thing. When the gate is left open he is always the first one through it. And when I bring their bottles in the living room in the morning he runs right to the pillows and puts them out for him and Brandon to lay on to drink their milk. That makes me smile every single day.



3 comments:

Koreena said...

What a sweetheart. I love that he puts pillows out for him and his brother.

mnelson087 said...

jacko!! he looks so much like adam in that picture! what a sweet baby, sure do miss you guys!

tiffunny said...

I can't believe they are getting so old. Now if I could just get both of them to like me (preferrably at the same time)!