Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cute Vacation Pics

Our visit with my parents was a little dampened by the flu, but we did get out a little. The kids love going to all the parks in Pleasanton, there's always at least a few they haven't been to yet. We loved the colder weather there. It was a nice break from the scalding heat in Las Vegas.
Jackson riding the horsey.
Jackson and Brandon riding the horsey.
This is a long loved baby toy my mom made herself in college. Awww.
Who could resist this face?
Another cherished toy, building blocks! We used to make houses for our Cabbage Patch action figure dolls. Oh memories!
My one child that looks like me.
Jackson was afraid of my dad most of the time we were there. He seems to have a problem with men that aren't his daddy. Anyway, he finally warmed up to him and decided "Grandpa can be fun!"
Hailey wore these skates whenever she got a chance, she must take after her mom!
Hailey, the model.
I think Jackson really enjoyed the swings.
The long slide at "the long slide park."
Ah, the great outdoors.
Ian at the Farmer's Market.
Adam's mom gave Ian "real baseball stuff." He practiced a lot with my mom at the park by her house. He's getting pretty good! It looks like I'll have to sign him up for baseball this season!

5 comments:

Stevens Family said...

It's amazing how much all your boys look alike. Looks like you've been having some good times.

Monica said...

That sure is a lot of things in one trip and it looks like you all had a wonderful time. Your kids are sure cute and I love to see what they are doing.

Koreena said...

That slide looks awesome! I wanna turn!

I was looking through these with Dan and stopped on the one of Jackson and Grandpa and said "Hey!! I took that picture on the table!" Made me happy to see. :)

Shelley said...

You think only Brandon looks like you? I think Hailey looks just like you. I've only seen pictures of course. One day I will meet them :)

tiffunny said...

Sounds like a fun trip. And I agree with Shelley. Hailey and Brandon look alike to me and Ian and Jackson.