Saturday, May 7, 2011

Daily life around the house

Some random pictures from the last few months for your viewing pleasure:

Typical Brandon.

My little leprechaun.



Hailey's first encounter with make-up.

Our first California Poppy.



A picture Ian took of himself.





These three are something else.





One of the signs Brandon is ready to be potty trained.



One day Ian decided to be a king. All the kids got into it and it was SO cute! They played nicely together for over an hour. Still probably the record.

Ian in his throne.




3 comments:

Monica said...

I love those everyday random pictures. It sure is fun to see all the different things that have been going on.

Koreena said...

Guess I should've read this post before I asked what they were playing in my last comment.

mnelson087 said...

ok, these pics are just too much haha you're kids are so funny!