Friday, May 7, 2010

My Smart Boy

I forgot what it is like to have a baby that babbles, tries to say words, all the things most babies at this age do. Brandon and Jackson have been making progress, it's really funny what their first words have been. Brandon's was "tickle" and Jackson's was a phrase "all done." I guess they're geniuses since their first words were 2 syllables, haha. Hailey didn't do much of that, she was always really quiet. I did teach her some signs, though, to help with the speech delay. So I have started earlier with the twins (just in case). Jackson catches on really quickly! I have to say, I love this age. They are a lot of work, but so much fun. I love watching them learn and explore!

I haven't figured out how to edit videos properly, so I just cut out the good parts and put them on here. I downloaded some software, but haven't taken the time to play with it. Oh well...Enjoy!

1 comment:

Koreena said...

So cute! Awww, I miss my little boyfriends. Matty watched this with me and asked if we can go to visit you again. :)