Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mom and Daughters

While my Mom and Marianne were visiting, we got to do my favorite thing: go out to eat! A lot! I was in Heaven! Jill, Marianne, Mom, and I got to go to "The Crabby Shack," as my Mom called it, on one of the last nights they were here. (Joe's Crab Shack, the best place ever)
YUM!
Sisters :)

Since it's Mother's Day tomorrow, I thought I'd add that I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful mother. She sets such a good example to me, and I hope I can raise my kids as well as she did us. I love you Mom!
The last day Mom was here we (she and I) went to the Bodies Exhibition and the Titanic Exhibit at the Luxor. The Bodies Exhibit was kind of weird and very fascinating. My favorite part was the displays of all the veins in different parts of the body. I don't know how they did that! I'm glad I got to do something with just Mom. One of the perks to having Marianne come along!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow Lisa your hair is really long. It looks good!