Friday, March 19, 2010

Blog Blah

I don't know why it has been so hard to update my blog lately. Sorry guys. I am still not sure when I will get any more pictures up here. I'm kind of in a blog blah. But I thought I'd at least give an update. Hailey is all set to start preschool on Monday. I am so nervous! We met her teacher yesterday, and I am sure she will love it, but I feel bad that she is going to be put on a bus and taken away without her mommy all of a sudden. The teacher said most kids cry the first few days but she will start to like it. *Cringe*!!! I'll be glad when the first few days are over.
Jackson will be done with his DOC Band on April 1st. I can't believe it has already been almost 5 months.
Ian has been doing very well in school. He is getting so good at reading! It's amazing how young they get started these days.
My little baby Brandon is becoming a full blown toddler. He is walking all over the place and eating everything in sight. The twins are starting to play together more which is so fun to watch. And they are even starting to have little fights about toys. Oh boy!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Don't worry to much about your blogging blah. I think we all go through that at one point. At least I know I have. It sure sounds like a lot of fun and exciting changes are going on in your household. Please let us know how Hailey's first day of school goes.