Friday, August 14, 2009

Thankful Friday

Woops! I was so busy showing Adam's mom how to use Facebook yesterday I forgot Thankful Thursday! Oh well, better late than never.

1. School is getting closer and closer - Ian has been so bored this summer, I am glad he is going to have something to do soon and he will make some new friends that hopefully live in the neighborhood so he will have someone to play with (besides his little sister).
2. Jackson sleeping in the carseat - Last night Jackson came down with a cold and was so stuffy he couldn't sleep. I finally realized he could sleep in his carseat and be able to breeth and he slept the rest of the night.
3. Amy had her baby! - I'm so happy for her to have her little boy, Lukas, and I'm glad they are all ok, she had to have an emergency c-section.
4. Grandma K coming to play and babysit - Adam's mom came over yesterday for the day. We had fun and Adam and I got to go out on a date!
5. The joys of being a mother - Although there are many hardships of being a mom, I really think there is no greater joy. I smile and laugh every day (at least a few times). Ian is hilarious and caring, Hailey is curious and silly, Brandon is wiggly! and so sweet, and little Jackson laughs at everything. I love their smiles, hugs, and sweet little spirits. I love that they want and need me more than anyone else, because I'm their mommy.

No comments: