Friday, August 8, 2008

What? Are you joking??

Well, some of you may have heard, we're having twins! We just found out on Tuesday and I think I am still in shock. We don't have any twins in either of our families so it is quite surprising. We are excited though, and I am very sick. Which is why I haven't updated my blog in quite a while. It really is a blessing though, since I have such bad pregnancies. I get two for the price of one! I'll try to be better about updating the blog, but no promises.

5 comments:

Koreena said...

Still so freakin' excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to hear the genders!

Stevens Family said...

I didn't even know you were expecting. We need to keep in touch more! That is so exciting for you guys! I hope this doesn't mean you are twice as sick (if that's possible) CONGRATS!
(Does that mean you have to move again?)

The Paredes Family said...

Congratulations Adam and Lisa!! What great news!

Joy Carlton said...

Congrats! I am excited for you. You'll do great. If you ever just want to talk you can always call me.

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

No way!! Your not only preggers ...but with twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! If there is anyone that can do it....its you! I hope that you feel better soon. Feeling sick is the worst!! And you know what...having twins is the way to go. Like you said, you get 2 for the price of 1. Congrats again Lisa!!