Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hailey's new pillow, and other things

Well, I don't have any pictures, but I thought I would write a little update. Hailey got her first pillow yesterday. She has shown interest in all of our pillows so I thought it was time for her to have one too. I didn't have a special pillowcase for her so I put one of Ian's on it. She sure didn't care. When I put the pillow in her crib she started crying until I put her in too. She laid on the pillow and was all ready to go to bed. Since then she is so excited to go to bed and go down for naps. I wish I gave her the pillow sooner! Now she lays down without a fuss and has a huge smile on her face when I leave the room. Who would have thought?

I got Ian signed up for preschool. I almost didn't get up at 7am for the online registration but I am really glad I made myself do it. The class was filled up in 9 minutes, thank goodness I got him signed up! He starts September 8th!

We tried to explain to Ian that I am pregnant and we are having twins. He is pretty excited, the only thing is that 2 babies aren't enough for him. He constantly reminds me that he wants ten babies. Yeah right Ian.... He tells everyone that his mom is sick and we're having twins. Today he asked how the doctors are going to get their hands in to get the babies out. That was a fun question. I just told him not to worry about it and that seemed to satisfy him (thank goodness).

Things are going alright, we're surviving, it's what we're good at. I have been too sick to really get out much but Ian doesn't seem to mind as long as he has the Wii, and Hailey has been having fun destroying the house. Adam is working lots and lots of hours as usual, poor guy. All in all, I'm just glad I'm a quarter through the pregnancy and I'm having another ultra-sound next week which I'm excited about. That's all I have to say for now.

1 comment:

Koreena said...

So funny that a pillow makes her want to go to bed!!! LOL And Ian worrying about how the babies will get out is adorable. Glad he took your response! ;)