Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Twins first haircut

This happened a while ago, but I still thought it was worth posting. After a few too many questions (usually from old people) about if my twins were a boy and a girl, I decided it was time to cut off Brandons baby curls. Jackson's hair was a disaster because his helmet made it grow in weird. They were both way over due. Since I didn't know how I could cut both their hair without any help and have it look decent, I used the clippers and buzzed it off. I put them both in their high chairs and clipped away. It took less than 10 minutes to do both and they actually enjoyed watching each other get their hair cut!


I have to admit I teared up a little when Brandon's little locks fell to the floor.


Ah, the bittersweet first haircut.

4 comments:

Koreena said...

Wow, they look so different! Cute as always, though!

Monica said...

The new looks make them look so much older but they are still way cute.

Harlin Family said...

Very cute! They look like big boys. :)

Anonymous said...

okay that last pic of Jackson is SOOOOOO Ian. Funny. Love their new cuts but i can only imagine how hard it must have been to cut off their cute baby hair!

Tiffany (i tried a million times & couldn't get my comment to post any other way than anonymously)