Thursday, June 25, 2009

Diaper Duty

I am telling you, it never ends with this girl. Lately she has had a fascination with her own diaper, but recently she has branched out to other diapers. I went into the kitchen to help Ian with the computer and about a minute later I come back to Hailey changing Brandon's diaper. In one minute she had unsnapped his onesie and had his diaper off! Yikes!
She then proceeded to very neatly roll the wet diaper up and fold the tabs over just like mommy does it. (I put the new diaper on Brandon, don't worry she's not that good) Aye, this child kills me.
This was one of those situations that was hilarious but I didn't really want her to try it again because of the potential mess and danger of a baby falling off the couch (I guess that one was my bad) so I had to try no to laugh. Oh, what to do?

1 comment:

Joy Carlton said...

This story made me laugh. She sounds like she wants to be Mommy's little helper. Too bad she doesn't get the fact that it could potentially create more work for you. Glad that this time it ended up all right.