Thursday, April 23, 2009

Two Months Old

Boy, I wish time went by this fast when I was pregnant. Brandon and Jackson turned 2 months on Sunday. They are such cute little babies! Brandon is just as sweet as can be and cooperates very well. He sleeps a lot but still wakes up a couple times in the night. He smiles all the time when he is awake and is very alert and likes to look at people. Oh, and he has incredibly long eyelashes. Jackson is getting a little less fussy but still needs a lot of attention. He smiles a lot too and is sleeping a little better. He is still the screamer and likes to be held pretty much all the time. They are actually both taking a nap right now, yippee! I have noticed that they seem to only have green and yellow clothes, I will try to get them in a different color next time I take pictures.
Brandon left, Jackson right

Poor Jackson....

Jackson
Brandon

3 comments:

Marianne said...

awww they are so cute it drives me crazy! looks like they are already a little chubbier! i miss you guys. =)

Koreena said...

So cute! I'm a little proud of myself for knowing who was who without looking at the captions. :)

Joy Carlton said...

They are so adorable!!!