Friday, March 20, 2009

One Month Old

Brandon and Jackson are one month old!(yesterday the 19th) I can't believe it has already been a month. The boys have changed a lot but still look like little newborns. They are finally starting to get some little tiny chubs around their faces and thighs, but not enough to make a huge difference. About every other night they sleep for about a 5 hour stretch which is really nice. Brandon seems like a giant compared to Jackson, he is probably going to be my biggest child. They are both well over 6 pounds now, Brandon is probably over 7. Brandon is still quite a bit more easy going than Jackson but they both are so sweet and cute and very good babies.
I know I still look horrible and ill but here I am with Jackson (left) and Brandon (right). I can't believe they ever both fit inside me!
Ouch! Brandon's heavy! (Brandon right)
Brandon left, Jackson right
My little burritos. Brandon left, Jackson right.

3 comments:

Koreena said...

I don't know how you fit them in you either! They're so adorable. Love seeing all these pictures!

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

Lisa! I still can't believe you have twins!! And you look AMAZING!! Your so awesome, I hope your doing great! Miss you!

Hatch Family said...

Man, they are so cute! Looking at the pictures makes me tired! I don't know how you do it! But I do admire you!!!! I hope things are going good!