Monday, November 24, 2008

How is the pregnancy going?

The twins seem to be growing just fantastically. My doctor acts like I could go into labor at any second, which I find a little irritating. I'm only 23 weeks! So I am just trying to take it easy and spend most of the day sitting or laying around. Sound like fun? They test me every 2 weeks for some chemical that is supposed to induce labor or something. So far the test is negative so I'm safe for at least 2 weeks. I personally think the whole thing is kind of overkill. I am really sick of going to the doctor and the farther along I get the more often I have to go, oh well. On the up side the babies are very healthy and right on track and I'm still alive.

1 comment:

Koreena said...

Going to the doctor that much would stink! But I'm glad you're still alive. :) And knowing the babies are healthy is a HUGE blessing!

You're my hero, Lisa, for all you go through! (((HUGS)))