Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Hailey!

Well, these pictures are totally out of order, I don't know exactly why, but I don't know how to fix it without doing it over so you get what you get...... Hailey had a happy little second birthday on Saturday. She was mesmerized by the candle but it magically went out when she tried to touch the flame. Maybe she'll get the hang of blowing out the candles next year. Her favorite thing was her balloons and the marshmallows on the top of her cake. I was surprised she liked the little tiara I put on her, I didn't think it would last more than a couple seconds but she left it on for almost an hour! When it was time to open presents Ian was more than helpful, of course. She put each little piece of wrapping paper in a neat little pile as she tore it off. It was a nice little 10 minute birthday party with the 4 of us, just enough for a 2 year old I suppose. We're so thankful to have her in our little (soon to be not so little) family, she is a little ray of sunshine and we love her smiles and kisses.




3 comments:

Koreena said...

Awww!! Look at that sweet little princess! She's such a doll. It's seriously hard to believe she's 2 already.

Joy Carlton said...

She is so cute! I can't believe that she is already two! I am glad to hear that your pregnancy is going better. Have a wonderful Holiday season!

Amy said...

Sooo cute, Lisa! And that cake looks delicious! Did you make that? Ian and Hailey both look happy together in that top photo - I think they secretly like each other despite their daily "showings of love". ;)