Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sweet Sweet Moments

Lately I have been too sick or in too much pain to try to put my kids to bed with a song and a story. Adam has tried to be home more at bedtime but he's kind of unpredictable. So to help me feel better about my life Adam has taught Ian to rock Hailey and sing her a bedtime song. I didn't realize they were doing this until the other night when I was downstairs and heard Ian singing so nicely "I am a child of God" to his little sister. What a sweet little moment after a long day of tantrums and messes. I think the wonderful thing about children is that although they can really push your buttons a lot of the time, there is always a little store of these sweet moments to remember and you can't help but love them to bits.

2 comments:

Koreena said...

That's just the sweetest thing ever!!

Llama Wanderings said...

That is the best thing ever! Well done Adam!