Monday, March 24, 2008

Trip to Utah

I went up to Salt Lake last week by myself for my friend Kristen's wedding. I left the kids with a babysitter on Thursday and drove up and stayed with my Grandma there in Salt lake. Adam was able to take part of Thursday off and all of Friday to take care of the kids so I could go alone. It was a really nice and much needed break. The wedding was Friday at the Salt Lake Temple and it was all really nice. Besides the wedding I spent almost the entire time on my grandma's couch just talking with her. I drove home on Saturday. It was so fun!
Grandma and I had the best visit. We talked for hours the whole time I was there. She is such an example to me. She is in her mid-80's and still takes care of her house and yard and drives around town and she looks great! I love my grandma so much I was so thankful to spend some time with her without distractions (i.e. kids).

Me and Kristen.

The happy couple. Kristen and Brett Billeter.

No comments: