Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Since I was out of town right before Easter we kind of squeezed everything into one day. Ian woke up in the morning and came downstairs by himself to find stuffed bunnies and Easter baskets on the couch. We were still upstairs in bed and I heard him making excited noises downstairs. Then I heard him running up the stairs and I came out just in time to catch him with a mouth full of M&M's. As it dripped down his chin he squeeled "it's Easter!" He is so funny. Sorry I didn't get any good pictures of them in their Easter outfits, they didn't want to cooperate.
Ian getting ready to dye eggs.

Ian and I had fun dying easter eggs. We did some cool ones with this foil stuff that made them shiny. The blue ones were Ian's favorite.

Hailey tried to pull the headband off but pulled her own hair instead. I just put the headband on for a second to see how it looked. The poor thing just has no hair! She really needed an Easter hat, but I never got around to finding one for her.

I think this picture speaks for itself.

Ian and Hailey's most recent picture together.

1 comment:

Harlin Family said...

Hey, this is Rachelle. I was your roommate that one summer term with Michelle from Australia. This probably seems so random. I found you blog by connections through other peoples blogs that I know. I was just looking around to see if anyone looked familiar from school and there you were. I just started my blog in March. It is www.harlinfamily.blogspot.com. Check it out if you want, maybe you will recongnize me. By the way, your kids are way cute!