Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brandon is growing up!!

Brandon has decided he's ready to become a toddler. Now if he could only overcome his fear of walking hands free. Haha.

The other day I realized that Jackson was alone downstairs. To my surprise I found Hailey and Brandon upstairs in the playroom. Scary!! Now every time I turn my back Hailey is taking down the gate and coaxing her brother to climb the stairs. I knew these two were a troublesome team! Looks like it's time to get a gate that's screwed into the wall.

3 comments:

The Paredes Family said...

They just built a Texas Roadhouse in Lehi. It makes me remember our outings to Idaho Falls in in your little Chevy. =) Seems like a lifetime ago huh?

Koreena said...

I really need to meet these twins of your someday. Hopefully before they drive off to college.

tiffunny said...

i can't believe they are getting so big already.