Friday, May 8, 2009

More Pictures

Hailey wants to be a baby too. The problem is that she is over 30 pounds and I only have one bouncy seat, swing, etc. Hopefully all the baby gear will survive.
Jackson
Little Jackson, big chair.
Hailey decided Jackson needed some decoration.
Hailey and Ian at the park.
Hailey and her babies. Brandon left, Jackson right.
Ian getting packed to go home with Grandma.
Bath time!
I don't know about the rest of you, but I really hate bathing babies. They don't like it and they are really slippery. Here are Brandon and Jackson's first bath pictures, lots of screaming.
Brandon
Jackson

An update: Things are getting a lot better. Brandon is sleeping about 8 hours almost every night (yayyyyy!!). Jackson is only waking up once in the night and sometimes not at all. I am feeling better and better in that respect. Ian is almost done with preschool, he is having a little (unnecessary) graduation on the 20th. We have bought a house and will be moving at the end of this month/beginning of next month. We are really excited!! We will finally have the space we really need for our family of 6. We are done having visitors for now and are just trying to get into a routine that works for us. So all in all, things are good, maybe even great.

4 comments:

Koreena said...

Love the sticker! LOL You have such adorable kids. I'm so glad the boys are sleeping so well for you! That must be so nice! I'm excited for you to move into your house! I was thinking about you today. I need to call you one of these days when I'm not running crazy. (By the way since you're probably wondering, no we still have not heard from the bank on that house. Grrr.)

Joy Carlton said...

Your kids are so adorable. Also, congrats on getting a house. That is awesome. Good luck with your upcoming move. I wish I was there to help you. I remember taking Ian when you guys moved from Rexburg. That was fun!

Harlin Family said...

Congratulations on a house! It is such a wonderful thing. I am glad that things are going so well for your family. Nothing is more sweet than and baby, or babies, sleeping through the night.

Amy said...

Gosh, I haven't looked at your blog in a long time...B&J have changed so much since we were there! And the photo of Hailey in the bouncy seat looks a lot like Allison to us - her cute little eyes and nose and the fluff of hair on top. Cuties, one and all! BTW, Emily's preschool had a "graduation" last night but we didn't go - I had something else going on but she said she didn't want to go because "we have to sing like a million songs". So we skipped it. Quite the opposite of Ian, I see!