Monday, January 26, 2009

Still Here

For anyone who has wondered, we are still alive and I am still pregnant. I am thankful January is almost over, not too long to go! We had a good Christmas and New Year's, someday I will post about it, maybe. Some new things: we moved Hailey into Ian's room last week. We have to put them to bed separately but so far it is going pretty well. So now we have some room for the babies. We have been house hunting a little bit lately which has been kind of fun. Mostly Adam goes and looks at houses and tells me about the ones he likes. I can barely leave the house anymore and am pretty much part of the couch now, but we are surviving as always. I feel enormous and have graduated from maternity tops to Adam's t-shirts. Good thing my husband is almost twice my size! I am hoping the babies will come sometime next month, we will see. I don't know if I will get around to posting again before then. So until next time.......

1 comment:

Koreena said...

I'm glad you're still alive. I'm so excited that you're almost done!! Sorry I haven't called in a while. Life has been slightly stressful. I'll tell you about it soon.

I think of you often!
Love you!