Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ta Da!

I finally got pressured into taking a side shot. This first picture is actually a picture of me at my baby shower 4 days before I delivered Hailey. It's all I could find from that pregnancy, can you believe there was an 8.8 pound baby in there?!
So here I am in all my pregnant glory. I went to the doctor today and found out that I have gained 12 pounds in the last 4 weeks. Unbelievable! At least I'm finally catching up. My doctor says my most important job right now is to just stay pregnant. I guess I'll try, darn it.

2 comments:

Koreena said...

I can't believe there are two babies in there. You look really cute! Glad you're gaining some weight. That's great!

Leslie Girl said...

You look SO good for being pregnant with twins! I didn't even look THAT good with one...ha ha! How are you feeling?